|Race Kit Pickup – 8:00AM – 9:00AM
124 John Doucette Rd, Mavillette, NS
– The first 100 Participants will receive a race kit, anyone that has received/purchased a tech shirt or has been awarded a prize throughout our registration will receive it in their race kits.
– The 5K will begin at the furthest beach parking lot by Cape View Motel and Cottages and will end around the first beach parking lot….it will head up the hill to the main road then loop back around towards the beach.
– The 1K will begin at the furthest beach parking lot by Cape View Motel and Cottages and head towards the first parking (reverse direction of the 5K) and will turn around at the half way mark and then finish at the start line.
– Both routes will be timed and listed on our website after the event. Please note this is a fun run and is not a chipped event.
– There will be two water stops along the 5K route, one on the main Rd Hwy 1 and one on Cape St Mary’s Rd (This one will also include the chocolate station. The 1K route will also include a water stop and chocolate station as well, location will be along the route.
Parking and Facilities
– There will be lots of room to park where you can pick up your race kits, should we require more parking we can utilize the beach parking lots but we encourage people to car pool if able.
– Washrooms are located in all the beach parking lots and are available for us to use.
– Yes we are still accepting cash registration on race day please be sure to invite all your family and friends to come join us!
– We’ve knocked on doors to get the locals along the route out to cheer you all on…but please bring along all your friends and family and stick them along the race route to cheer everyone along the way. The more the merrier!
On behalf of the fog run committee, Bridgeway Academy and all the children and parents we want to say Thank You to all of you, to our volunteers and our sponsors for making this event happen!
For more information about our Sponsors – Click here
Race Director – The Fog Run